Spring Cleaning for Your Brain – Sources and Research
See the infographic and read the full article here.
Tip 1: Evaluate Your Diet
● How Does Food Impact Health?
● Antioxidants: In Depth
● Free Radicals: Properties, Sources, Targets, and Their Implication in Various Diseases
Tip 2: Check Your Medications
● Common Anticholinergic Drugs Like Benadryl Linked to Increased Dementia Risk
● Benzodiazepine use may Raise Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
● Statin Side Effects: Weigh the Benefits and Risks
Tip 3: Adjust Your Lifestyle and Habits
● Impact of Lifestyle on Health
Tip 4: Give Your Heart Some Love
● Importance of Heart Health
● Dementia and Heart Health: Are They Related?
Tip 5: Get Checked for the Early Signs of Dementia
● Why it is Never too Early to Screen for Dementia